Clamato Chicken Tacos
For lunch or for dinner, this is a perennial family favorite. Clamato adds new zesty flair to this timeless classic.
- Preparation Time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 30 minutes
- 9 servings (2 per person)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 lbs. chicken, shredded
- 1 cup Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- 2 teaspoons oregano, dried
- 2 teaspoons cumin, dried ground
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, course ground
- 18 hard taco shells
- 2 cups lettuce, shredded
- 1 package (8 oz.) Cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 tomatoes, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- ¼ cup black olives, sliced
- 1 jalapeño, diced
- 1 cup Mexican cream (optional)
- 1 cup Mexican sauce (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat; heat olive oil, add chicken; cook for 10 minutes.
- Add Clamato, oregano, cumin, salt and pepper, cook 10 more minutes; keep warm.
- Place taco shells in oven and bake 5-7 minutes.
- To make tacos, place 2 tablespoons chicken, cheese, tomatoes, onions, olives, jalapeño, and lettuce in each taco.
- Top with sauce and cream. Serve immediately.