Clamato Pork Saltado
We've taken this traditional South American dish and added our own flair for a quick and easy pork entrée that's perfect with French fries or rice.
- Preparation Time:
- 10 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 20 minutes
- 4 servings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 4 pork chops
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- 1 teaspoon oregano, dried
- 1 teaspoon cumin, dried ground
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper, course ground
- 3 plum tomatoes cut into wedges
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ½ cup Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat; heat olive oil, add pork chops and cook 5-7 minutes on each side.
- Add onion and garlic, cook 1-2 minutes, add tomatoes; cook 1-2 minutes more (both tomatoes and onion should remain firm).
- Add oregano, cumin, salt, pepper, vinegar and Clamato; cook for 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with French fries.