Clamato Shrimp "Ceviche" Style
Cool and tasty, this citrus marinade is an ideal recipe for warm summer days.
- Preparation Time:
- 15 minutes
- Refrigeration Time:
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 2 lbs. shrimp, cooked
- 1 small red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 fresh jalapeño, seeded, minced
- 1 cucumber, peeled, seeded, thinly sliced
- ½ bunch cilantro, finely chopped
- 2 limes, for juice
- ½ cup Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- In a bowl, combine shrimp, onion, jalapeño, cucumber and cilantro.
- Add lime juice and Clamato; toss to mix well.
- Chill in refrigerator 20-30 minutes.
- Serve cold with tostadas (hard tortillas) or soda crackers.