Clamato Grilled Chicken Wings With Spicy Sauce
Grilled chicken wings just got a scrumptious new twist! Perfect for picnics or those lazy afternoons when grilling is the order of the day.
- Preparation Time:
- 5 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 30 minutes
- 4 servings
- 3 lbs. chicken wings, thawed
- 1½ cups Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- ½ cup cayenne pepper sauce
- 2 teaspoons cumin, dried ground
- 1 teaspoon onion, powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon black pepper, course ground
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped fine
- Preheat grill to 375° F (place grill on high for 10 minutes with lid closed), then lower to medium.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepot, place all the ingredients except wings and cilantro; bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes, keep warm.
- Place chicken wings on grill; cook for 10-12 minutes each side or until meat is cooked through.
- In a large bowl, mix chicken wings with tomato sauce and cilantro.
- Serve with Blue cheese or Ranch dressing.