Clamato Vegetable Chili
What's the best way to spice up an old classic? Try this recipe with a taste so great, it may just become the center of attention.
- Preparation Time:
- 15 minutes
- Cooking Time:
- 30-40 minutes
- 8 servings
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 package (8 oz.) mushrooms, sliced
- 1 medium carrot, shredded
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 medium green bell pepper, diced
- 1 can (14.5 oz.) diced tomatoes
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) cannelloni beans, drained
- 1 can (15.5 oz.) kidney beans, drained
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin, ground
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 3 cups Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- In a large stockpot, over medium high heat; heat oil add onions and garlic; sauté about 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add mushrooms, carrots, celery, bell pepper; sauté about 10 minutes or until all vegetables are tender.
- Add diced tomatoes, cannelloni beans, kidney beans, chili powder, cumin and Clamato, mix well, bring to boil. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice or pasta.