Clamato Shrimp Sauté
These flavorful shrimp will jump from the pan into your mouth. It's a delicious choice and an easy dish for any-occasion entertaining.
- Preparation Time:
- 15 minutes
- Refrigeration Time:
- 20 minutes
- 6-8 servings
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 oz. chorizo
- ½ medium onion, diced
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced
- 1 lb. large shrimps, peeled, divined and raw
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Clamato® Tomato Cocktail
- ½ cup evaporated milk
- ½ bunch basil, chopped fine
- ½ cup Spanish olives, stuffed with peppers
- In a large skillet, over medium-high heat; heat olive oil, add chorizo, cook for 3-4 minutes, browning and crumbling.
- Add shrimp, cook half way, about 2-3 minutes.
- Sprinkle shrimp mixture with flour, cook 2 more minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add Clamato and evaporated milk, cook 2-3 more minutes, until sauce thickens.
- Reduce heat to low, add olives and basil; cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.